Fitness failure

Posted by al on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.

So, maybe I was fond to healthy lifestyle or fitness but those days are over. Baby I am back as couch potato. I have put on some weight (which worries me). But not everyone born a runner or a fitness freak or whatever them fitness people called themselves. I know now that I love forest, I love trekking, I love hiking. Maybe I am not as fit as I was in 2013/2014 but still, I enjoy trekking than running on the track or treadmill. But I hate cave though. Claustrophobic?  You can bet (is there any words to describe someone who didn't like going in the cave?). So, this year I am going to climb Mt. Kinabalu in August (I know why it takes too long for me to go there when I live near the mountain). I haven't prepared anything yet, be it physically or... Ohya, at least I have reached Langanan Waterfall, Poring, Ranau, Sabah and climbed Mt. Santubong, Kuching, Sarawak. More of it in another post (hopefully).


2 Responses to Fitness failure

  1. Ssan

    it's been years since i've visit poring...all the best climbing!

  2. al

    come visit poring at your leisure, few changes and renovation but the fun still the same though. terima kasih Ssan :)

Leave a Reply